What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to iPadForums.net - Your Apple iPad Forum & Community

axelstrong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you're prefocusing, your photos should be in focus and sharp. In order to prefocus you press the shutter down half-way.Its such a very nice forum and impressive as well.Good news to hear about iphones.

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking forward to using these forums as My iPad information source. Am new to Apple and previously gave the platform little attention. I am a techie from the iSeries, Unix, and wintel arenas. While still not sold completely on iOS in whole I was drawn to the iPad in an effort to find an alternative to carrying my laptop with me for remote support purposes.

With logemein and mochasoft tn5250 in tandem with tethering capabilities on my android phone I now have no need to carry that brick of a laptop with me wherever I go. So I respectfully tip my hat to Apple for being the first to make available what I believe to be the device of the future in tablet computing.

I should mention I am not a strictly business oriented user and have found the touchscreen games to be a refreshing new way to pass time. Considering I now own numerous applications ranging from the technical to the frivolous it is likely safe to say Apple has landed a new long term customer and platform advocate.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

datoca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I sinc my IPad with the pc, I receive only 6 musics fron 1000 in the pc, I already select to sinc all lybrary in the itunes,..what is happening?

srivas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad forum

I came to the iPod forum to ask a few questions and seek answers, but in the forum i am not able too a compose forum thread option at all. am i missing something

ekhakhu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oh my gosh, pls help me to login, i have a prob with my passcode, my ipad gives me itunes. i forget my passcode

AceOsp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Look, wipe your iPad, erase all data on iPad, then sync is all down from your computer ipad iTunes library. Unless you have never sync any of your stuff and you have loads of stuff on your iPad which your computer doesn't have. Then it's a litt le tricky but you maybe able to get stuff back from your per chase history.

Davefewox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Allow short terms in search.

Administrators, could you modify to allow short search terms? Example I want to search "Bluetooth GPS" to see if anyone is using what I bought...search won't accept the term GPS as it's too shor? Thx

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Administrators, could you modify to allow short search terms? Example I want to search "Bluetooth GPS" to see if anyone is using what I bought...search won't accept the term GPS as it's too shor? Thx

Three letter search terms can load the server and possibly even take down the site. This is why we have to limit it, but you can use quotes and that should help you in your search. Try using "bluetooth GPS" as a search and see if that works. I think you can also use + signs between the letters. Search Google and it should tell you good ways to narrow your search terms.

sanjithks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad availability

Is iPad 2 available in Singapore from March 11? I heard a Hong Kong website is offering ipad 2. Just checked their link, hongkongdesis.com

Most reactions

Latest posts