What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to iPadForums.net - Your Apple iPad Forum & Community

Oltrelogo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello
I think,today Apple is more useful of everyone and most advanced desktop operating system. Apple today previewed iOS 5, the latest version of the world’s most advanced mobile operating system, with over 200 new features that will be available as a free software update to iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch users this fall. I really like this so much and impress.

marley5400

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all. I am looking for information on how to turn the volume up while on an app. I downloaded the tv show app but, do not have any volume while watching a show. Also, have the same problem with game apps. What do I need to do. I have an iPad2. I ave one had it for about a month.

Attachments

• image-3910241998.png
    image-3910241998.png
    658.4 KB · Views: 199

waderr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am very glad and happy to be here. I got new apple iPad and its little bit tough to know many things in it. Is there any main security issue to be put for the new iPad???

Most reactions

Latest posts