What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weird. Very weird.

swami7774

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Suddenly I've got a strange icon on my iPad screen during the "idle" stage. It appears to the right of the "slide to unlock" tab and looks like a flower.
Hitting the icon brings up a full-size photo of Gavin DeGraw.
Any ideas how it got there and how I can eliminate it?

Catfiend

iPF Noob
Reaction score
swami7774 said:
Suddenly I've got a strange icon on my iPad screen during the "idle" stage. It appears to the right of the "slide to unlock" tab and looks like a flower.

If by the 'idle screen' you mean the lock screen then the icon you're referring to sounds like the picture frame/slideshow icon. I believe it runs through the pictures in your photos app, at least that's what mine does.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It does run your photos app as a picture frame slide show. You can choose the albums to show from and the type of display in settings.

I'm afraid that Gavin DeGraw is there out of your own doing. Any one that bothers you?

OP
S

swami7774

iPF Noob
Reaction score
swami7774 said:

If by the 'idle screen' you mean the lock screen then the icon you're referring to sounds like the picture frame/slideshow icon. I believe it runs through the pictures in your photos app, at least that's what mine does.

Bingo. Problem solved. Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts