What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weird error in iTunes app in ipad2

Joypride

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
I am new to apple iTunes , I recently bought ipad2 , in iTunes app in iTunes U section I am only able to see education section and the rest of them are invisible like I cannot find any music or other stuff, even if I give a search query it's returning with no results....can anybody pls help me out on this......

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Unfortunately not all iTunes content is available in every country's store. This is probably what you are seeing.

It is possible to create another Apple ID in another country an purchase content that way. Somewhere on the forum the creation of a U.S. Account is described, and I'm sure a U.K. Account is also possible. You can probably Google this info too. I'm afraid I've lost track of any links I had to the subject.

Most reactions