What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Itunes store error

mosaldin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After upgrading my iPad2 to ios5 , when i use the store tab in the music app( previously iPod) I rcv an error message" can not connect to iTunes store)
I have tried to connect the iPad with the pc through the cable then sync wireless , but still have that error message.
Any help?

Farhat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mosaldin said:
After upgrading my iPad2 to ios5 , when i use the store tab in the music app( previously iPod) I rcv an error message" can not connect to iTunes store)
I have tried to connect the iPad with the pc through the cable then sync wireless , but still have that error message.
Any help?

Good morning Mosaldin,

This is just a suggestion. Why not you try to restore again using your PC. Open up your itune from your PC and plug in your ipad. There's two option. 1st is to update and 2nd is to restore. Select 'restore'. Once it is restored you can try again as what you wanted to do earlier. I think theres no harm trying. Anyway, before you proceed do a back up first so that whatever apps you download before can be restored later. Good day!

OP
mosaldin

mosaldin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Farhat said:
Good morning Mosaldin,

This is just a suggestion. Why not you try to restore again using your PC. Open up your itune from your PC and plug in your ipad. There's two option. 1st is to update and 2nd is to restore. Select 'restore'. Once it is restored you can try again as what you wanted to do earlier. I think theres no harm trying. Anyway, before you proceed do a back up first so that whatever apps you download before can be restored later. Good day!

Thanks for your suggestion , I will try and give my feedback .

OP
mosaldin

mosaldin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks farahat for your suggestion, I will try and inform.

OP
mosaldin

mosaldin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got it , the reason is there is no iTunes store for my country!!!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions