What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PC/Ipad2 conflict

Alfsbrother

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I reported a problem that I had on another thread, and that was that I had a connection problem. When I connected my Ipad2 to my Pc;the PC crashed. A week of trawling the Internet and asking anybody who would listen resulted in the observation from a guy in California that he had the same problem and the outcome was that Logitech drivers /software caused the conflict. So I un installed every thing Logitech; webcam mouse microphone, from my PC and connected my Ipad2 to the PC; success, I'm glad to report that this worked and I was able to sync my Ipad2 to Itunes and download my Photos and music. Having said that as the Ipad2 was a birthday present from my family If I had known the tie up between Ipad and Itunes I would have advised a normal notebook. The Ipad2 is superb, but I think the downloading option or lack off; being only Itunes stinks.:(

Most reactions