What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web Browsers

Balibe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With all the Atomic love (I have Atomic and Perfect, but use Safari) can you post on this forum with it? I can't... the box is grayed out and the keyboard won't even pop up..... That way on several sites where you input data.... if it worked I would use it, but it just doesn't for me.....

I can post here with Atomic, this reply is done with it. Do you have the free version still? Atomic limits some functions in the free version. I paid the $0.99 for the app and it was worth it.

lowlife

iPF Novice
Reaction score
With all the Atomic love (I have Atomic and Perfect, but use Safari) can you post on this forum with it? I can't... the box is grayed out and the keyboard won't even pop up..... That way on several sites where you input data.... if it worked I would use it, but it just doesn't for me.....

This is posted using Atomic. It works well for me.

DUTCH VanAtlanta

iPF Novice
Reaction score

For some reason, I have the same problem. I wonder if it has to do with the pseudo browser setting. This post is from my desktop.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
ThanKs guys for the feedback!

Yes I have the paid version, latest update...etc.

What could it be? I mean, an iPad is an iPad, not like a PC where there are different configs and such. Strange, I will check out their website, maybe there's a FAQ.....

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com

For some reason, I have the same problem. I wonder if it has to do with the pseudo browser setting. This post is from my desktop.

I have tried different browser settings, but no difference. Good to know someone else has the problem, gives me hope for a solution...... Thanks.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wish I could help! I am sending this from my iPad on Atomic (paid version of course!) with no issues. Actually, this is my first forum posting with my new Zagg invisible shield. Sorry Zagg, I just couldn't wait to turn my iPad back on!

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Dutch, you were right! I looked at the FAQ, no real help but did say that setting to "desktop safari" was a good option ( or something like that) .... So for toots and whistles I set it to desktop safari.... And I am posting this from Atomic! Thanks :D

DUTCH VanAtlanta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dutch, you were right! I looked at the FAQ, no real help but did say that setting to "desktop safari" was a good option ( or something like that) .... So for toots and whistles I set it to desktop safari.... And I am posting this from Atomic! Thanks :D

Hmm! I post from my desktop in FireFox. I wonder why the FireFox setting in Atomic won't work on the iPad.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com

Hmm! I post from my desktop in FireFox. I wonder why the FireFox setting in Atomic won't work on the iPad.

No idea, and others here seem to be posting with the Firefox option. But the only thing that works for me is the desktop safari..... When you do it be sure to restart Atomic or reload the page.......

DUTCH VanAtlanta

iPF Novice
Reaction score

No idea, and others here seem to be posting with the Firefox option. But the only thing that works for me is the desktop safari..... When you do it be sure to restart Atomic or reload the page.......

iPad Mobile Safari works too. That's what I'm using right now. Weird!

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm using desktop safari, before I was using mobile safari, no issues. Perhaps try to uninstall and reinstall

Most reactions

Latest posts