What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web browser on iPad other than Safari?

edfrmva1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Safari browser on my iPad will not download a file I want. Firefox browser is not usable/downloadable to iPad. Is ther another good Free browser that anyone recommends?

Thanks,

Ed

MachThree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Safari browser on my iPad will not download a file I want. Firefox browser is not usable/downloadable to iPad. Is ther another good Free browser that anyone recommends?

Thanks,

Ed

The Atomic Lite browser is good but its probably not going to download anything that Safari won't.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The question is what kind of file. PDFs dl very easily by putting a gr in front if the URL and they open in Goodreader, assuming you have installed Goodreader. If you mention the file format perhaps someone can help.

I've used Atomic and just added Terra (tabs) but they all are more or less Safari based as I understand it altho' they will simulate a Foxfire or IE experience.

Most reactions

Latest posts