What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
exile said:
That tornado ripped through the town next to my campus at southern Illinois in Harrisburg. I wonder what would have happened if it actually came through campus....

We had one here in Southern Indiana too.

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here in cape town it's 20c.
My uncle who us in Warsaw tells me it's hot in Warsaw mind u it's 5c!

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's crazy here. It went from a thunderstorm to a snowstorm in a very short period of time.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is that what is making my headache worse? The wind has certainly picked up here as well!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is your rig in the driveway for the weekend .

Yes. I still have to drive home, but I'm feeling like death warmed up today. I've been fighting off something all week, but this morning it hit me like a ton of bricks. I feel like I fell down the stairs. Not amused.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
KevinJS said:
Yes. I still have to drive home, but I'm feeling like death warmed up today. I've been fighting off something all week, but this morning it hit me like a ton of bricks. I feel like I fell down the stairs. Not amused.

Home is Edmonton yes? Are you an owner / operator? Do you haul for the oil and gas service companies?

Sorry I'm just a nosy guy.

AA

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Home is Edmonton yes? Are you an owner / operator? Do you haul for the oil and gas service companies?

Sorry I'm just a nosy guy.

AA

Yes. No. Yes. Don't worry about it. If I wasn't egotistical enough to splash my life story to the world, I wouldn't be on here. :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rainy day here too. Feel sorry for all those poor Americans with all those tornados. I hear Marysville was decimated! I can't imagine how much pain they are suffering right now!

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Rainy day here too. Feel sorry for all those poor Americans with all those tornados. I hear Marysville was decimated! I can't imagine how much pain they are suffering right now!

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

I don't live too far from Marysville. About 2 hours Northeast.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts