What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like all that snow from the earlier storms has completely melted. Where I live, the snow never completely melts until spring. It can last well into April or even May if it's a cool spring.
The last few days we had snow, then it melted. There's nothing left of today's snow.

It's very unlikely the snow will melt with -22° C. ;) I saw the sun in your forecast, and clouds, but no snow. So I hope you don't have to shovel today.

There was no beautiful frost on the trees this morning.:(...
Too bad! I was hoping for a few of your frost pictures.

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My god scifan57, and I was feeling bad about my forecast! Is this normal for you or would you describe this winter as unusually brutal? Sorry, site won't let me upload file, (my forecast).

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My god scifan57, and I was feeling bad about my forecast! Is this normal for you or would you describe this winter as unusually brutal? Sorry, site won't let me upload file, (my forecast).
The temperature right now is a little above normal for this time of year. I've seen several weeks of temperatures less than minus 30 degrees. Today feels quite mild without any wind.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Storm Linus has hit Michigan along with several other states. We have just shoveled again with snow totals of 8 inches. They are predicting 13-21 inches when it's all over! :(

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Storm Linus has hit Michigan along with several other states. We have just shoveled again with snow totals of 8 inches. They are predicting 13-21 inches when it's all over! :(
That's weather for you, the gift that keeps on giving.;)
I only got about one inch since Friday night.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's weather for you, the gift that keeps on giving.;)
I only got about one inch since Friday night.

For sure...we'll be heading back out a few more times before the night is over to keep up with the snow fall. We are slated for another 6-8 in before it's all over!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
For sure...we'll be heading back out a few more times before the night is over to keep up with the snow fall. We are slated for another 6-8 in before it's all over!
Just as long as you don't miss the second half of the Super Bowl.:)

Looks like you're getting the snow I did two years ago. Here's my back yard from early 2013.
image.jpg

Last edited:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just as long as you don't miss the second half of the Super Bowl.:)

Looks like you're getting the snow I did two years ago. Here's my back yard from early 2013.View attachment 62737

Oh my....I wouldn't no where to start with that pile of snow, Sci!

Sure did watch the Super a Bowl...I did fall asleep in the 3rd, but managed to watch most of the rest! Great game! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts