What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's just a blah day here. It started out sunny, but the clouds are back. It's only 20 something days til spring, right? :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
-15C (5F) right now with winds gusting to 70Km (45mph). ... Tomorrow night, they're predicting -37C (-35F) without the wind chill...

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rain at last! Showers tonight and a real winter rainstorm on Friday! We here in Southern California have had almost no rain for the past year our reservoirs are almost dry. Hopefully we will get more storms over the next few weeks before our rainy season is over.

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rain at last! Showers tonight and a real winter rainstorm on Friday! We here in Southern California have had almost no rain for the past year our reservoirs are almost dry. Hopefully we will get more storms over the next few weeks before our rainy season is over.
i hope you get just the right amount of rain. Not enough to cause landslides and flooding. Up in the northern half of California we are getting quite a bit of rain out of this storm. It is a happy storm.

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We've had quite a bit of rain. I enjoyed the respite after symphony rehearsal to get my violin and music back in the house without getting wet. The small amount of flooding in the area is well worth the downpours. The creeks and ponds are full again.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Weather is confusing. It stays very warm then after a few hours it rains hard. But right now all warm, all fun, away from the cold.

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's gorgeous pre-Spring morning. Last night the frogs were singing their hearts out so loudly it sounded like an alien landscape.

Attachments

• image-2476631381.jpg
    image-2476631381.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 145

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spring has sprung in my part of the world, We're still getting some early morning frost and strong winds but the birds are nesting, Daffodils and Crocus are popping up and buds are appearing on the trees....I love Spring :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are finally starting to have 2 solid days of sun and warm temps. This comes after a snowstorm hit us this past Wednesday. Finally seeing tufts of grass which is so nice to see. However, I doubt we will be seeing any tulips or early growth any time soon! :(

Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last week was lovely, sunny and warm. It was freezing at night, but warm during the day.
Since yesterday, we have stormy weather, with wind gusts up to 120 km/h.

Last edited:

Most reactions