What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think I will have to shovel snow to find my car if this keeps up.

image-3572527682.jpg

Sent from my stock iPad 2

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wind from the north here and even though the gadge will read 10 and the skies are clear and sunny I will be indoors today with my heater blasting.

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
though the afternoon saw cloudy skies roll in we went to the beach to walk the dog anyway.I was warm enough in my polar flease and wool hat. two girls came down to the shore, shed their clothes and jumped in.Man did they scream. even though the ocean temp. Is only a few degrees different from summer to winter I don't care it is to cold to swim!Man did those two scream when the

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Whoever thought of the term winter wonderland obviously never saw the snow clogging my backyard and patio.

image-3112508372.jpg

image-911814009.jpg

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can barely see what's under there. Lot of shovelling you got there Scifan. Congrats on your new baby by the way!!!

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts