What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather

55julie55 said:
It's trade winds time here,

I hate the wind 
Does any one else get grumpy when it's windy

My wife does. What I see as a breeze she hates and isn't happy going out and about. 

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Wind sends our students loopy. Hard to control on a windy day, a bit like horses when they get the wind up 'em

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

I'm totally annoyed! Tim in cold wet windy Scotland has sun and I don't! Not right! Cloudy day down here!

super nice day here about 85 and sunny. I am out on my harley stop at lake nockamixon right now I am sitting. on a bench looking at lake.its nice to haveing a smart phone. for times like. this

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110715_194310.png
    ForumRunner_20110715_194310.png
    281.6 KB · Views: 132
We had some rain last night, not much. The forecast wind is holding off and I hope so for today, so that we can go out.

Beautiful scenery Harley man! Not looking so special outside my window this morning but that's probably because it's the weekend and not a workday! Typical!

No it's not! It's payback for me because it's tipping down here too! I think it's because I tease you all the time!. Thanks for the lasers!

Last edited:
Hayles66 said:
No it's not! It's payback for me because it's tipping down here too! I think it's because I tease you all the time!. Thanks for the lasers!

It's still dry but a trifle more breezy. I must be a good boy!   

Weather's stillOK cool by expression, cool by nature. Nice for my run.

Blooming rain. We were supposed to have a tea party in the garden!

It's sunny periods interspersed with shorthand showers.  

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back