What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wearable iPad Case

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad is smaller than a sheet of paper. It's 9 9/16" by 7 7/16". It will fit nicely in a three ring binder with a custom pocket like those made for pencils. That can pass by muggers unnoticed!

ActonTreadway

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To iPadOne:
We are the manufacturer of this bag. The extra sizing you claim is not for the iPad is partially extra protection for the device. There is also additional leather that allows for the hinge to fold around the back for the kickstand effect.

It seems you have made a number of disparaging comments that were very uninformed and certainly not appreciated by our organization. What you see as obvious is nothing more than your misunderstanding of the reasoning behind the design. We also have dummy iPads as anyone can- all you need are the dimensions to make one.

I am not sure how long you have been in business but even the iPad itself that was introduced a few weeks ago was not the final product that will be received in stores. Does that make it a joke? It certainly does not. When we ship these Pad Packs, there will be some slight changes to them- stitching, patternwork, hardware- though the look and proportions will stay the same for reasons mentioned above. All industries do this, from automobiles to hotels, to apparel.

If you really care so much about competition as you say do, you might consider acting like an adult in your communications. iPaddle is not an employee of our company.

Why not talk about how great your product is instead of complaining about someone else's?

To iPaddle: thank you for posting our image and link here:)

To those with fears of muggings...: LOL, certainly a concern in some places but just remember, the strap is removable! The Pad Pack can be a sleeve (that you stow in your backpack) as easily as a standalone bag. You might miss the innovative wearability around town, but you can still hook it back up when you feel "safe"!

Please check out our other items at Acton Treadway - Home !
Thank you,
Acton Treadway

Ok??? :confused: This conversation is not functional. I don't know what you mean and I don't want to know. This bag is obviously for the iPad and your denials of that only make you sound insane.

If you open you're eyes you will see This bag is too large for the Ipad .... this everybody can see it .... present it as a bag for Ipad is just a joke

sorry for criticize you're products, but yet he don't fit well the Ipad size you can easily adjust it in the coming future

Good luck in you're business

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
These cases can apparently be worn while you use your iPad.

link: Acton Treadway - Home

4330749357_4facd5779f_o.jpg

Im not a fan of one strap bags.:p

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is not ipad products

To iPadOne:
We are the manufacturer of this bag. The extra sizing you claim is not for the iPad is partially extra protection for the device. There is also additional leather that allows for the hinge to fold around the back for the kickstand effect.

It seems you have made a number of disparaging comments that were very uninformed and certainly not appreciated by our organization. What you see as obvious is nothing more than your misunderstanding of the reasoning behind the design. We also have dummy iPads as anyone can- all you need are the dimensions to make one.

I am not sure how long you have been in business but even the iPad itself that was introduced a few weeks ago was not the final product that will be received in stores. Does that make it a joke? It certainly does not. When we ship these Pad Packs, there will be some slight changes to them- stitching, patternwork, hardware- though the look and proportions will stay the same for reasons mentioned above. All industries do this, from automobiles to hotels, to apparel.

If you really care so much about competition as you say do, you might consider acting like an adult in your communications. iPaddle is not an employee of our company.

Why not talk about how great your product is instead of complaining about someone else's?

To iPaddle: thank you for posting our image and link here:)

To those with fears of muggings...: LOL, certainly a concern in some places but just remember, the strap is removable! The Pad Pack can be a sleeve (that you stow in your backpack) as easily as a standalone bag. You might miss the innovative wearability around town, but you can still hook it back up when you feel "safe"!

Please check out our other items at Acton Treadway - Home !
Thank you,
Acton Treadway

Ok??? :confused: This conversation is not functional. I don't know what you mean and I don't want to know. This bag is obviously for the iPad and your denials of that only make you sound insane.

If you open you're eyes you will see This bag is too large for the Ipad .... this everybody can see it .... present it as a bag for Ipad is just a joke

sorry for criticize you're products, but yet he don't fit well the Ipad size you can easily adjust it in the coming future

Good luck in you're business

OK seem's you insist i do better to keep quiet, instead than argue with you.

I can just repeat what i see this is not made for the ipad is just a jacket for products have similar size you can pretend everything you want but the fact is front of our eyes

Most reactions

Latest posts