What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

we rule add friends level 25 and over.

Baradam01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Newbies add me

add me: baradam01 I'm at level 40 and converting to all high end shop yielding the best returns. Please do not choose the old business with low yields. Thx

jaydams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gargoyle building needed

Hi everybody

My plus+ ID is jaydams
we Rule : Level 40
we Farm : Level 31
We City : Level 25

I've everyshop on my map and all my stores are open

Please feel free to add me

Also i'm looking for someone who has the Gargoyle building to complete the creature of the night quest

Thank you

Uniforms

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am davidnej on we rule level 40, lots of shops, in main and south level. Please add me as a friend. Thanks!

Kensie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add Kensie20. I have 3 chateaux in south realm never taken!

Tettnanger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add us!!

User name: Tettnanger

My wife and I play several times a day on the same account. We play We Rule Quests, We Farm Safari, and We City. We are very active players and we place orders daily.

soksa401

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We games

:D
Please add me... I play all three... I will never reject anyone and I check me games all the time... Have pretty good stuff that will get you lots of experience... We Farm: check the north side for lots of meteors! Lots of experience... We City: have lots of car dealerships and some good stuff on the east side... We Rule: have stuff scattered, but most of my good stuff is in the east...

Anyways... I hope I can help you level up faster...
;)

Tiator

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Level 39 and an entire kingdom created using only free mojo. Many chateau and Olympus' in the west realm.
Tiator

Fatalxiceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lvl 24 and 38. Dont have much but workin on collecting gold n loading my land up with olympus. Waiting on 25% items :)

Evoxgsr2010 and bernevox

Tiator

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tiator

I'm at level 40 and have gotten there using only free mojo - no real coin spent. My kingdom has been obsessively bulit by quickly fulfilling orders and planting crops. Visit the west kingdom for the best stuff.

Tiator

roggut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We Rule Friends

Please Add me Roggut level 45 lots of shops open and deliver promptly.

Most reactions

Latest posts