What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We need more post ranks

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Leelai ~ I think IPF is better since you have joined. Did I ever tell you that?

Just sayin...:)

That's really touched me, thank you. I really love being here and I do try to help in my small way, but you guys are the ones who have made it such a great forum, you all bring something different. It's wonderful to be a part of it. 

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leelai said:
That's really touched me, thank you. I really love being here and I do try to help in my small way, but you guys are the ones who have made it such a great forum, you all bring something different. It's wonderful to be a part of it. 

You help in a big way.....the title under your name is much less meaningful than your actual contribution.

The Archangel

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
You help in a big way.....the title under your name is much less meaningful than your actual contribution.

The Archangel

Now I'm really blushing, thank you Gabriel

johnhyunyoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It would be sweet to get something rolling. If no one suggests anything in a week, I'll probably sit and think about it. I have a busy week ahead of me -_-

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
johnhyunyoon said:
It would be sweet to get something rolling. If no one suggests anything in a week, I'll probably sit and think about it. I have a busy week ahead of me -_-

It's already happened, didn't you notice, maybe yours didn't change.

johnhyunyoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow that was so fast haha. Thanks guys! You guys really put in work so that we can enjoy this forum. I just want to vocalize how much I've able to enjoy this forum thanks to you all!

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well now that the ranks have been modified, would it be possible to have a new chart made up like the one here, just so we can see what the system is now?

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are the updated user titles and their respective post counts to achieve them.

Attachments

• ipadforums-usertitle-ranks.png
    ipadforums-usertitle-ranks.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 323

Most reactions