F funatic iPF Noob Joined Oct 28, 2010 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Oct 28, 2010 #61 Add funatic please! Online a lot!
M mrfrinkles iPF Noob Joined Oct 30, 2010 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Oct 30, 2010 #62 Add me please! KenMcD Level 17 and active!
S SnowDog6 iPF Noob Joined Nov 1, 2010 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Nov 1, 2010 #63 Snowdog6, please add me play daily. Thanks
K kingofjur iPF Noob Joined Nov 2, 2010 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location Brisbane, Australia Nov 2, 2010 #64 Hi, please add: kingofjur I'm on Level 35..... takes order promptly..... lots of high gold-earning OPEN.........
Hi, please add: kingofjur I'm on Level 35..... takes order promptly..... lots of high gold-earning OPEN.........
D dish99 iPF Noob Joined Aug 29, 2010 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location london Nov 2, 2010 #65 wannabebrian wannabebrian
J Jupiterbaseball iPF Noob Joined Nov 3, 2010 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Nov 3, 2010 #66 Jupiterbaseball
D Diverkat iPF Noob Joined Nov 3, 2010 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Nov 3, 2010 #67 Please add me. Diverkat I play multiple times daily, accept and deliver all orders. Thanks.
F FRANCK238 iPF Noob Joined Nov 3, 2010 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Nov 3, 2010 #68 Please add: FRANCK238 Daily player, best service garanteed
K Kakit4 iPF Noob Joined Nov 4, 2010 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Nov 4, 2010 #69 Kakit4 - very active
F FSin iPF Noob Joined Oct 11, 2010 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Nov 7, 2010 #71 Add. Me too! Add me please...FSin On we rule and we city too. I need to go shopping!
R ramjesus26 iPF Noob Joined Nov 8, 2010 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Location SOcal Nov 8, 2010 #72 username is owetville.. please add me i play a lot accept and send out orders really fast thanks
D Dvmoore1225 iPF Noob Joined Nov 9, 2010 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Florida Nov 9, 2010 #73 Add as friend Mr-Duplicity. I check in often.
M Mekeo21 iPF Noob Joined Nov 9, 2010 Messages 9 Reaction score 0 Nov 9, 2010 #74 Please add me. Big ticket (xp) items available. I'm on We Farm, We Rule and We City. Taking orders multiple times daily. Add me and check out what I have available. mekeo21
Please add me. Big ticket (xp) items available. I'm on We Farm, We Rule and We City. Taking orders multiple times daily. Add me and check out what I have available. mekeo21
O Oatrage iPF Noob Joined Nov 10, 2010 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Nov 10, 2010 #75 Oatcast, Oatrage and Kandiikin on We Rule Flippae, Kandiikin and Oatrage on We Farm All active, checking every few hours and accepting all orders!
Oatcast, Oatrage and Kandiikin on We Rule Flippae, Kandiikin and Oatrage on We Farm All active, checking every few hours and accepting all orders!