What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waterpoof Ipad case (coming soon) Carbon fiber

Mach3Composites

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stay tuned for something new and unique by Mach 3 Composites. Carbon fiber cases that are waterproof.

Pittphan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mach3Composites said:
Stay tuned for something new and unique by Mach 3 Composites. Carbon fiber cases that are waterproof.

Count me as interested... If price is reasonable. Like $30?
Lol!

OP
M

Mach3Composites

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will it be the carbon fiber look?

It will be carbon fiber. We are planning on two finishes one them will be the classic 3k weave carbon fiber. The second is very cool, it will be CF also but made with a new style of weave. I do not want to let out to much just yet. I will post images soon though.

Kevin

jthessin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mach3Composites said:
It will be carbon fiber. We are planning on two finishes one them will be the classic 3k weave carbon fiber. The second is very cool, it will be CF also but made with a new style of weave. I do not want to let out to much just yet. I will post images soon though.

Kevin

Since you guys are out of NC can those close to you come by for a tour???

OP
M

Mach3Composites

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mach3Composites said:

Kevin

Since you guys are out of NC can those close to you come by for a tour???

Ok, but you have to buy a t-shirt too.

Most reactions

Latest posts