What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching movies/TV shows on iPad

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You guys got to get up with the times. I have a 46 Sharp in the den, a 26 LG on the patio, a 26 Sharp on the wall in front of the Pool, a 26 LG in the Home Office, a 37 Sharp in the Bedroom, a 20 in the Grandkids Bedroom, and a 20 in the Garage. How can you get by without a flatscreen?

What, nothing in the kitchen or bathroom? :p

That's what the iPad's for!

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
why do people choose to watch things on a 9.7 inch screen, rather than in 1080p on a 40+ inch screen?

Um, we don't all have big televisions. I don't own a television at all, and don't plan to get one - I'm using the space for an archaic entertainment media called "books." (Your iPad has an electronic version - picture that, but on reconstituted wood pulp with ink.)

The iPad's fine for what little I do watch (umm, the Closer and a new show called Rubicon).

STi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't unless I'm watching YouTube or news clips or other short clips...I might if I have it out somewhere and bored with wifi available..No point since I have a 58 plasma in living room and 54 in bedroom.

Most reactions