What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching ipad on a plane

Ozbar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my ipad to use whilst travelling, but right now theres no proper way to view it when you're flying. Heres my best attempt. Simple really

I cut two slits in a hard silicon ipad cover, and slid a velcro belt (i've actually used two connected together as just one won't fit round an aircraft seat) through the back cover near the top.

It holds up pretty good, but you might have to put something underneith it to angle it for a better view, I won't know until Thurs how good it really work.

Last edited:

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're strapping the iPad to the headrest of the seat in front of you? I don't think that is going to fly.

T

TJK

I just completed my first trip with iPad as laptop replacement. I use the standard Apple case as a stand and set the iPad on the tray table for watching movies. You can also just lean the case against the back of the seat in front of you for a different angle.

Worked perfectly.

OP
O

Ozbar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think i'm right in saying that due to most seats having an adjustable head rest, the head part that moves and the actual seat are seperate so all you do is connect it round that part that doesn't move, not around the whole seat which would interfear with the person in front of you. As i said i'm taking it away on Thurs so will take pics and post on Fri. If i'm wrong...no harm done, but if it works...it could save some money.

Most reactions

Latest posts