What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New iPad, New Questions :D

bobbby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First i would like to say hello as this is my first.

Yesterday i had an iPad purchased for me with the following:
-A Generic version of the smart cover, it covers the back but the iPad moves too freely in it so the buttons never are aligned without forcing it into the corners.
-A leather carrying case that was really nice but didn't fit with the case (or any case for that matter)
-a dock that doesn't fit with the current case

Now here is what i need :D :

1) A case that can do the following:
-Magnet for the lock/wake feature
-At least the two main viewing angles supported (so definitely having a foldable back)
-Enough space around the charging port for the ability to place into a dock
-Must cover the back of the iPad (Does not need to cover the front sides, just the back ((so one with just four corners sticking out on the front would suffice fine)))

2) A way to carry my charger, iPad, and wireless keyboard together

I purchased :
https://goincase.com/m/#product/17"%20MacBook%20Pro/CL57911

But it is a little overpriced and probably bigger then it needs to be.

Essentially i just need a way to carry those three things together for the purchase of brining to school, and to compact nicely when i go to spain for my luggage.

spudmonkee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Checkout some Griffin Technology cases, I find a lot of their products very useful :).

Most reactions

Latest posts