What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch soccer

adnanlimo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi every one
Can any one tell me how can I watch live European soccer on my iPad 2

AHA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've used the Justin.TV app to watch live matches before. It's not optimized for the iPad, but it works well.

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Justin.tv has now launched an ad app. It is a bit expensive at eur 7.99

Has anybody tried it?

AlexChro93

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you have a subscription, but I believe Fox soccer has an app to watch the games played on Fox Soccer Channel. I would also use the EspnWatch App (shows all games covered by ESPN SoccerNet) but unfortunately it does not support those of us with comcast.

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A friend got the justin.tv app...not good.

Justin has a much better quality when watch through xbmc.

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you are a Sky Sports subscriber, it is free and the Sky apps are great. Other than that, nothing good is free in this world so you may have to pay a subscription. Personally it is worth the cost.
Mike

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you are a Sky Sports subscriber, it is free and the Sky apps are great. Other than that, nothing good is free in this world so you may have to pay a subscription. Personally it is worth the cost.
Mike
Hi again,
I was wrong to say nothing good is free in this world, it came out really badly.

Most reactions