What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch live news on ipad 2?

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any way to watch CNN live or fox news on the ipad2 without it requiring flash as power is out from hurricane!!

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CNN has a free app, in the app store. That has a lot of video and stuff on it, not sure how "live" it is though, I used it only briefly.

I just checked, it says "live 24-7" so there you go...

Last edited:

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With the Fox News app you can watch live from 9-5CST I believe, and then they have News Clips from all of the shows during other times.

Stay safe!

Smooth65

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out Justin tv in the app store. CNN, Fox, MSNBC galore. A very nice app. The news channels are broadcasted live!

tio fa li

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Smooth65 said:
Check out Justin tv in the app store. CNN, Fox, MSNBC galore. A very nice app. The news channels are broadcasted live!

try Al Jazeera, they have the best quality even with poor signal. And very good quality of news as well.

Rafael

Centurio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in Europe about six months of the year and prefer france24 over CNN International. No Fox News here, at least I've not found it.

Most reactions