What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want to recommend a great diet app

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't been here for awhile because I have been having such a wonderful time with my iPad. I ran across another great diet app. This one is Fatsecret. It is free for Ipad and works and syncs to free online diet program. If you are looking for one you can try check it out:D

OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heading for the city of Apple stores next week. Going to Seattle to visit daughter, grands and great grands. Heading for an apple store with iPad baby. Strange when Apple store becomes such a thrill. Bought our daughter an iPad two wells ago and can't wait to check out our "dueling ipads". My baby will go on Delta in my purse. :D
By the way I do visit forum everyday just don't post a lot.

Last edited:

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Sounds like you've got a great week coming up!

Isn't it fun to squeeze those grandbabies? We have a two year old grandson that just loves the iPad. There are lots of free animal, ABC, etc... apps that even little ones can do, with supervision of course....

Have a fun and safe time... :)

JLStrange

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't been here for awhile because I have been having such a wonderful time with my iPad. I ran across another great diet app. This one is Fatsecret. It is free for Ipad and works and syncs to free online diet program. If you are looking for one you can try check it out:D

I've been using the 'LoseIt' app, first on my iPhone and now iPad although it hasn't been upgraded to make use of the iPad capability. It looks very similar and I'd switch except for losing all my history, maybe they'll catch up. It's been a big help in changing my eating habits ( portion size )

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Strange - me too. I am already in great shape but I've been trying to lose an extra 5 pounds around my midsection to get my 8 pack back...and my wife is trying to lose a few pounds as well. This app has been absolutely wonderful, we use it religiously.

That, exercise, and better meals are also helping.

OP
Ellie

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used lose it before

I've been using the 'LoseIt' app, first on my iPhone and now iPad although it hasn't been upgraded to make use of the iPad capability. It looks very similar and I'd switch except for losing all my history, maybe they'll catch up. It's been a big help in changing my eating habits ( portion size )

I really think fatsecret is better than lose it and it's free too and it is for the iPad

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't remember how much it was (under $2 I'm sure) but I have an iPhone app (that also works on the ipad quite nicely) called "400 Calorie Fix", and what is great about it, is it lists a lot of restaurants and meals offered at those restaurants that are under 400 calories.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife and I have been eating some truly awesome meals that are like 220 calories a serving (I usually eat two).

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually the 400 Calorie Fix will also list a 'Calorie Bomb' like the Meatball Sub at Subway for something like 2000 calories - and that is what I usually eat when we go out.

Most reactions