What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wallpaper Changer Revisted

starwalker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since you can now jailbreak the iPad 4, does anybody know if there is a wallpaper changer in Cydia? If so what is the name of it. I would like to rotate my Chinese girlfriend's picture I have i my iPad.if it wasn't for my girlfriend having an iPad and iTunes U I would have gotten a android tablet.

OP
S

starwalker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
starwalker said:
Since you can now jailbreak the iPad 4, does anybody know if there is a wallpaper changer in Cydia? If so what is the name of it. I would like to rotate my Chinese girlfriend's picture I have i my iPad.if it wasn't for my girlfriend having an iPad and iTunes U I would have gotten a android tablet.

I found something called Boss paper that works good, but after jailbreaking video streaming is now broken. Back to stock until they fix it.

Most reactions