What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video wallpaper

leroyb69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals I'm new to the forum
What I would like to know is can I get video wallpapers working on ipad1 iOS 5.0.1 firmware
Could you point me in the right direction
Many thanks

blockhead4243

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leroyb69 said:
Hi guys and gals I'm new to the forum
What I would like to know is can I get video wallpapers working on ipad1 iOS 5.0.1 firmware
Could you point me in the right direction
Many thanks

There is an app in the app store called hd live wallpapers it is ok kinda corney and a little cheap looking....but it has some nice effects on wallpapers. It takes your existing and adds effects to it....but it is 99 cents that's all ican think of

MelvinTopaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found HD LIVE WALLPAPER -Christmas edition. Is that the app you're discussing. I didn't want to seem like Scrooge but I prefer not to have Christmas decorations up all year. Free is a great price though.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think the op means:

which you need to be jailbroken in order to install from cydia....

Last edited by a moderator:

blockhead4243

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MelvinTopaz said:
I found HD LIVE WALLPAPER -Christmas edition. Is that the app you're discussing. I didn't want to seem like Scrooge but I prefer not to have Christmas decorations up all year. Free is a great price though.

No honestly I don't think there are going to be any un-jailbroken video wallpaper... And if you don't want to jailbreak your iPad then look at some YouTube videos maybe they will tell you.

Most reactions