What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

video player help ACC and dts mkv playback

syfer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi i need a player that can play ACC and dts audio. Can any one tell me of any good players???????
It must also have subtitles to and must be able to play 1080p and 720p video on my Serviio server that i set up on my computer.
Can any one help me find a player and are their any good free ones?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

Please do not post twice on your issue as it divides the information given and makes it confusing for members to follow. It is also against our Forum Rules, your other post has now been deleted.

I've moved your thread to our Help Section where you will receive a better response.

OP
S

syfer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oh ok thank you i id not know you had a help form lol must of missed it.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The best I've seen with The full Dolby licensing is nPlayer. It plays files my Goodplayer and OPlayerHD cannot. No good free one IMHO because of the licensing for some audio codecs.

OP
S

syfer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok thank you ill give that a try i do wish vlc would make a proper app for ipad they have a bata one for android but i wish they had one for ipad that would solve my problem lol.

The best I've seen with The full Dolby licensing is nPlayer. It plays files my Goodplayer and OPlayerHD cannot. No good free one IMHO because of the licensing for some audio codecs.

OP
S

syfer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
May i ask how good is AVPlayerHD is this better than nPlayer?????????????

Most reactions

Latest posts