What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

video payback black screen Help!!

Goavs18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello,

my wife is having an issue with her New iPad, I don't have the iPad in front of me she is at work, she tried to play a video from the IOS Video App and all she is getting is a black screen (no controls will show up when she taps the screen), I had her close all open apps including the video app but didn't fix it, I also had her turn off her iPad and turn it back on and Nothing, I had her double click the home button and scroll back to the player and hit play but it played music, I finally had her hold the home button and the sleep button till the apple logo came on and told her to wait for it to come back up and still no video playback. I was thinking maybe re-syncing when she gets home. if that doesn't work I was thinking about restoring, is there something else I can do other then restoring? Please Help!! we are in Kuwait and don't have an Apple store to go to.

OP
Goavs18

Goavs18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK FYI,

I got it fixed if anybody else has the same issue, I guess the video locked up so what I ended up doing was to re-sync the ipad without the videos by unchecking sync movies & tv shows once it was done re-sync'd the videos and it works fine.

**This thread can closed**

Most reactions