What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Organsing and Syncing photo's

andy2346

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good morning all, I was hoping for some advice please if possible

My wife has lots of photos on her (Windows 7) PC that are all in a bit of a mess and not very well organised! She has been meaning to sort them for years but after sitting at her PC all day working, doesn't ever fancy sitting at her PC organising photo's. So I am planning on getting her a new ipad 64gb for her birthday so she can sit on the sofa / beach and play around with them.

I am wondering if it is possible to move her photos to the ipad, organise and sort them on her ipad and then transfer them back to her PC all sorted. I've not found a way of doing this with my iphone but was hoping that there may be some way or an app that would make this possible?

She will want to sort them, delete some and arrange into different folders and re-name various folders. She may also want to touch up or add effects to a few photo's but that won;t be a priority. But of course there is no point her doing all of this on her ipad if the pictures on the PC are still a big jumble and she will not want to duplicate the task by re-doing on the PC

Any help or advice on this would be very much appreciated

Cheers

Andy

OP
A

andy2346

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Patrizia, thanks for coming back to me. That is a shame though as would have been pretty handy for that.

I don't suppose there are any apps that may help with it are there? I noticed a Picasa app and I use Picasa for my pictures, but when I read into it I don;t think that one will do the job....just wondered if anyone knows of any others that may help with this?

Cheers

Andy

platti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
as a Macuser I don't have too much experience on Windows, but fellows in some photoforums consider XnView as an application for your needs. It is free and it's said to be handsome to use

Most reactions

Latest posts