What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video On Product Site Is Not Playing On The iPad

paradigmtech77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Several days ago, The CEO of my company attempted to demonstrate our product on one of our websites on his iPad to a potential customer and the video on the home page did not play.

Since then, I have learned through the research I conducted that Flash will absolutely not play on an Apple iPad. Either now nor in the future.

I was using the FLV Wordpress Flash player, but I just replaced that player with the new version of the JW video player which has the capabilities of playing both flash as well as falling back to HTML5.

I guess that what I am really asking is this...As experts on iPads, did I take the correct course of action or do you have a better solution that I could implement in place of the JW Player?

I would greatly appreciate any advice because as of right now, my job is pending on the answer that I receive as well as the answer that I provide my CEO.

Thank you for any help in this matter....

Jeff
Senior SEO/Marketing Analyst
Crystal View Chemicals, Inc.

Most reactions

Latest posts