What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Converter 1024X768

sexwitmonkeyz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
downloaded hand brake but not real familiar with this software.... can i get a crash course. wont let me adjust picture settings past 640 x 480. im trying to make a video wallpaper so i think im actually shooting for 1024 x 1024.

Higuma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Handbrake - Larger video sizes

In handbrake - hit the "toggle presets" button to get to various automated presets and larger resolutions - - OR - - go into the "picture settings" pop up menu and change settings there yourself manually....

After or before ;) Go to help / handbrake user guide / then search for "picture settings" to learn all you need to know...

Cheers,

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In handbrake - hit the "toggle presets" button to get to various automated presets and larger resolutions - - OR - - go into the "picture settings" pop up menu and change settings there yourself manually....

After or before ;) Go to help / handbrake user guide / then search for "picture settings" to learn all you need to know...

Cheers,

Handbrake it’s really easy to use, and do not give me any trouble (I am Mac user)

sexwitmonkeyz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Koolio I'll check it. Switched to simple movie x.
Still can't seem to get the video wallpaper to fill the entire screen.

Most reactions

Latest posts