What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vibrating alarm

tarzan11_11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all
Does any one you use vibrating alarm?
Which companies are good..?
R they really helpful to wake up without disturbing others .?

Best wishes

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi - I'm now retired so no longer need to set my alarm clock, but have never used a 'vibrating' one - however, will be curious about the responses. We're seniors now and my wife has a difficult time being woke up in the morning (believe she uses 3 alarms, including her iPad Mini) - I was thinking of getting her the one below! :D

But seriously, just google 'vibrating alarm' and hit images; also check out the items & reviews on Amazon - good luck! Dave :)
AlarmClock.jpg

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My iPhone vibrate and it works for me.

suenc

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi - I'm now retired so no longer need to set my alarm clock, but have never used a 'vibrating' one - however, will be curious about the responses. We're seniors now and my wife has a difficult time being woke up in the morning (believe she uses 3 alarms, including her iPad Mini) - I was thinking of getting her the one below! :D

But seriously, just google 'vibrating alarm' and hit images; also check out the items & reviews on Amazon - good luck! Dave :)
View attachment 51000

Thanks a lot, HONEY!! :thumbsdown:

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Dave, what use do we retired folks have for an alarm clock, anyway? IMO, lack of alarms is one of the best parts of retirement. My phone is on Do Not Disturb until 9 a.m., too!

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sure I can't be the only one, but I think I have a built in alarm clock. If I need to get up earlier next morning I tend to wake within minutes of that time. I didn't trust that at first but now find I can rely on just that, well unless it's for some appointment absolutely not to be missed, and even then I tend to wake a couple of minutes before the alarm.;)
Even when I get up during the night, I'm usually within 15 minutes guessing the time on my watch. I always wear my wrist watch to bed all night. Could that be it lol?
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sure I can't be the only one, but I think I have a built in alarm clock. If I need to get up earlier next morning I tend to wake within minutes of that time. I didn't trust that at first but now find I can rely on just that, well unless it's for some appointment absolutely not to be missed, and even then I tend to wake a couple of minutes before the alarm.;) Even when I get up during the night, I'm usually within 15 minutes guessing the time on my watch. I always wear my wrist watch to bed all night. Could that be it lol? Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk
I've got the same built in alarm clock. For over 30 years, I've always awakened within 5 minutes of the time I want to get up at.

Most reactions

Latest posts