What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VertiGo Bag from Waterfield Designs

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I finally got my VertiGo bag for my iPad yesterday. This bag totally rocks with quality. It's not cheap but then there's always a saying that you get what you pay for.

DSC00431.jpg

Waterfield Designs products are all made in San Francisco.

The VertiGo bag is made from material that they also use for bullet proof vests. It's super light and sturdy. There are pockets on the inside of the bag for accessories plus a back pocket to store magazines, plane tickets or other items. The Exo sleeve fits in the bag with lots of room to spare. There is a side slip pocket to store your iPhone or any other mobile phones. The iPhone fits great in it and it's easy to take it out. I love the optional shoulder pad with the rubber padding underneath to prevent the strap from slipping off your shoulder. I think this is such a great idea that you can take out the shoulder pads when using the bag without your computer.

You can order this bag with or without the sleeve. If you have a sleeve already, then this bag will be a definite choice.

Overall it's a gorgeous bag and did I say super light? I was carrying my iPad with one of my bags and carrying it with the VertiGo yesterday made a huge difference on weight. If you're the type of person who loves to travel light, then is is the best traveling bag you'll ever need.

The VertiGo Bag comes in different colors and sizes. Visit Waterfield Designs website at SFBags - WaterField Designs - Laptop Bags - Laptop Sleeves - iPad Case - iPad Sleeve - iPad Bag - Checkpoint Friendly - Travel Cases - Made in USA.

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

VertiGo Bag (Small in Pink Leather)

PS. I'd like to add that the bag has a front pocket as well. I use the front pocket to store my car keys, house keys and work keys for easy access.

Last edited:
OP
Y

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to add that I will be making a review of the Muzetto Bag from Waterfield Designs in sometime in July or August. It's out of stock and the next production run is in the middle of July.

Most reactions