What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Verizon Droid Hotspot

Jake18oly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the link... Does this work with Verizon with no additional fees applied?

Yes. It won't cost you anything but your phone must be rooted.

So tell me about rooting. Is this an APP in Market Place? Or does this happen with the download someone posted here?

It is a bit more involved than that. Here is a step by step breakdown for rooting it.

How to Root Droid

Once you root I strongly recommend downloaded rom manager. It makes things a lot easier when changing things up with the rom.

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes. It won't cost you anything but your phone must be rooted.

So tell me about rooting. Is this an APP in Market Place? Or does this happen with the download someone posted here?

It is a bit more involved than that. Here is a step by step breakdown for rooting it.

How to Root Droid

Once you root I strongly recommend downloaded rom manager. It makes things a lot easier when changing things up with the rom.

I wish this was as easy as jail breaking an iPad. What happens if rooting goes south? Can you easily restore and do you void phone warranty?

Most reactions

Latest posts