What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using the iPad to study for Standardized exams

Hyperion12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone -

So my parents got me an iPad for Christmas because I convinced them that I wanted to use it to study for my GMAT exam, which I plan on taking this year. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about using the iPad as a study aid?

I know that The Princeton Review and Kaplan have books available for iPad that are great. Are there any other companies that provide interactive books/study aids for GRE, GMAT, SAT etc. ? (BTW, Kaplan is giving away their eBooks for FREE starting today 1/4 at FreeKaplaneBooks.com - If you want to check it out!)

Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :)

Cheers,

Drew H.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So my parents got me an iPad for Christmas because I convinced them that I wanted to use it to study for my GMAT exam, which I plan on taking this year. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about using the iPad as a study aid?

Forget college. You should go into sales!

Safakis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I am using the iBooks app to read my pdf files (displays very similar to the eBook format) and I am studying for GMAT on my iPad. I would like to hear if there's more options besides eBooks.

Most reactions

Latest posts