What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using the add to home screen option+

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am loving my iPad more everyday. I went a little app happy just like I did for my iPhone but now I am finding + option on task bar next to bookmark is great. It gives the option down loading a lot of the web pages I enjoy such as Twitter and Facebook without using the mobile apps. In some cases safari is more workable and this way I don't have to into base computer to change options. I am regretting buying some of the apps when I did not need them. So for the newbies take your time with the apps. Play with your baby first. Try the free apps first. Don't misunderstand me apps are necessary to keep your iPad and I love most of them. I just mean this a computer and if you open webpages to safari and put them on your screen you will have access to some of the web pages without using app.

Love your iPad. ;)

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Ellie for your wise advice. I'll keep it in mind when I get my iPad.

I already have a lot of apps in my favorites in iTunes. I guess I'll have to do some weeding.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good advice. I find it amazing how many people go app crazy. At least when they come out with folders it will be easier to manage them.

Most reactions