What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using ipad2 for calling & receiving phone calls

marnoldi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found this App to Use the ipad2 for calling & receiving phone calls, check this out on iTunes : talkatone
I am excited to have found the solution , just in case I need to call from my new IPad 2.

bettafan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Line2 to make and receive phone calls on my iPad 2. It also sends and receives texts. :) Line 2 is in the App store. I have it on my iPhone 4 too and save about $25. a month since I went down to the lowest plan on ATT.:)

OP
marnoldi

marnoldi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bettafan said:
I use Line2 to make and receive phone calls on my iPad 2. It also sends and receives texts. :) Line 2 is in the App store. I have it on my iPhone 4 too and save about $25. a month since I went down to the lowest plan on ATT.:)

I saw that as well , but was looking for free service & that fulfilled my needs for use one in a months use.
By the way, do you know how to change the Avatar on the forum ? I tried everything , but no luck

Thanks
Mike

Most reactions

Latest posts