What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Help with the app called Viber

Ayrshire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have dl'd the app and I'm having a few problems. Some questions I have.

1. I just chatted with a friend in Scotland ( and I'm showing on their contacts list ) but my contact list is showing "no viber contacts yet" How do I get them to appear on my list? I can't initiate the text or call from my end?

2. I use the zaggmate keyboard with my iPad2 but when we were chatting on Viber, the ipad keyboard was also still on the screen. How do I get that to disappear so that I can have a larger chat screen and see more of the chat that a couple of responses.

3. Is there a way to change the ring tone on Viber? We tried calling each other as well and when they called me my ring tone was the marimba sound and I would like to have it ring like a phone when I am getting an inbound call.

OP
A

Ayrshire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh and is there a manual of how things work when using Viber?
I looked and couldn't find them. The MORE button on the bottom task bar just gives the latest version number.

thanks folks.

OP
A

Ayrshire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guess not many folks use this app.
I've been searching online for a manual or some kind of instructions on how to do things but haven't found anything yet. When going to the viber website they list a forum/ community board but it doesn't look like they get much feedback or support from the viber team.

So, hoping perhaps somebody on here who does use the app will be able to fill me in on a few things.
thanks.

OP
A

Ayrshire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there an online manual?

Also, how do you delete a contact from your Viber contact
Iist? had trouble adding a contact, so kept trying. After iPad was turned off completely, I now have 3 of that same contact, so wanting to delete 2 of them.

John Ba

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there an online manual?

Also, how do you delete a contact from your Viber contact
Iist? had trouble adding a contact, so kept trying. After iPad was turned off completely, I now have 3 of that same contact, so wanting to delete 2 of them.

If you mean a FAQ and official website, then yes
In order to delete contacts from your Viber contact list simply enter that contact through Viber, choose "Edit", and then you'll have the option to delete the contact at the bottom.

Most reactions

Latest posts