What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

using Ipad too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

valinrace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They say if you use too much Ipad. Your brains cells get damaged? is this true?

OP
V

valinrace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply guys and for your opinion. I am just wondering.

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
valinrace said:
Thanks for the reply guys and for your opinion. I am just wondering.

Might be an idea to stop now & then and / get out & about / actually have a real conversation with a non- virtual person / watch some daisies growling (?? think I meant to write growing!!!)

On reflection, rather like the thought of daisies growling... :)

The mind boggles! ( well, mine does). I am now about to go draw some growling daisies with a sketch app!

Last edited:

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
Well, the thing is that on your iPad you're pretty much a consumer. If you're able to create on it, then it won't kill your brain cells :)

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RaduTyrsina said:
Well, the thing is that on your iPad you're pretty much a consumer. If you're able to create on it, then it won't kill your brain cells :)

That's true. It becomes a tool to be handled with creativity, which must have a positive affect on the brain, not a negative one.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Guys...these are all great tips to keeping ourselves healthy and helping to prevent our risks from developing musculoskeletal injuries/eyes train, postural deficits, etc!!

Keep up the good conversation here!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions