What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

used 3.2 ipad - cant connect to apple store

chad122

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys, i just bought a used ipad. All seems good except for the fact that i cannot login to apple to update any apps or buy anything from the store from the actual ipad. It transfered all my apps from my ipod over and those all run fine but it seems i have to buy an app on my computer and then sync it. I tried to restore from itunes but it just says "there was a problem downloading the software for ipad" i assume because its new and the original 3.2.x is not on there. Does this seem like an OS bug or should i call apple? i have tried to do the reset from the ipad and did both, the clear data option and the "just settings" option. neither worked. it just get stuck in an endless loop of asking me put my password in for itunes.
anyone have any ideas for this ipad noob. thanks
c

lprmcnit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How are you trying to connect to the Apple Store from the ipad wi-fi or 3G? I know I've seen issues with environments that have proxy servers....

OP
C

chad122

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks

after upgrading to the GM release it is all well now. Thanks

Most reactions