What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USB games controller

spaced

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys

Apart from purchasing something like the tactile game controller shown on ipad arena, is there any way to connect a standard USB games controller to the iPad for easier game playing (such as Call Of Duty: Nazi Zombies)?

thanks in advance

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wait and grab one of the new mini joysticks that are coming out soon, as I doubt the USB connection would work. Especially as the voltage has been reduced following the OS upgrade.

OP
S

spaced

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wait and grab one of the new mini joysticks that are coming out soon, as I doubt the USB connection would work. Especially as the voltage has been reduced following the OS upgrade.

New mini joysticks??? Sounds interesting! Do you have a link I can see? Will it work via bluetooth?

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score

New mini joysticks??? Sounds interesting! Do you have a link I can see? Will it work via bluetooth?

This uggly thing (icade) uses It's "joystick" through bluetooth

http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/retro-gaming/e762/

or

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekko7eM8m9A[/ame]

Last edited:

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
spaced said:

Take a look at this one. It's the one I want.

Ten One Design

I just ordered one of these and one of the more traditional stick ones up above. Ill post a review when I've got both of them and have played with them. :D

Most reactions