What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera connection Kit

rajesh1108

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi i have bought a 6-in-1 camera connection kit for my ipad2. my ipad is jailbroken and OS 5.1.1. But when i connect the connection kit and insert either a micro sd card or a SD Card nothing happen. Does the connection kit work with jailbroken device? Any help will be highly appreciated.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know that the Apple camera connection kit (CCK) works very well with my jailbroken iPad3 running iOS 5.1.1. But, that's the only CCK I have, so I can't duplicate your issue.

Oftentimes, the aftermarket CCKs don't work as promised. What brand do you have? Maybe someone here will recognize the name or have the same one - they might can help. Or, do you know of someone with an iPad? Maybe you can see if the CCK works in theirs. That way you can try to narrow it down to see if it's your iPad or the CCK...

Otherwise, you're only option I can see is to return it and either get a replacement or your money back.

Sorry for your troubles. Good luck.

Marilyn

OP
R

rajesh1108

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thks marilyn. I am going to test in on a friend ipad which is not jailbroken and see what happen.

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The files on the SD card have to be in a directory named DCIM and the files have to be named 100_1000.JPG, 100_1001.JPG and so on for images. It's the same for videos.

Most reactions