What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uploading Pictures to Facebook

kevmars

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys
Just wondering if anyone can help with this

I have the official facbook app and cant upload pictures. when i go to the upload page it is all grayed out and this is something to do with flash not being supported (which i already know) but when i click on the link facebook export for iphoto it takes me to their facebook page. so when i try and download the export app for iphoto it just keeps reloading the facebook page.
Just a couple of things tho what is iphoto and where can i get it from and the same wuestion for facebook export for iphoto (what is it an where can i get it) as i think having these will solve my problem

thanks

K1W1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try Camera+ that allows you to export to Facebook.

JezzerP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.design-79.co.uk
iPhoto is the Apple picture gallery/editing software that comes as part of OSX on a mac. You can export to Facebook directly from the iPhoto application. I assume you don't have a mac?

Last edited:

Most reactions