What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uploading files in safari

Senseisteve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings all, i'm new here and have a new ipad mini. I also have a mac mini and a mac laptop. I have a dropbox account and synchronization seems to work. I have a resume stored in the dropbox folder. Using safari, i want to upload my resume. On a safari web page, i am given a browse button to upload a resume, but the only options in the dropdown are for pictures and movies. Any ideas how accomplish this? Thanks in advance.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You can't do it in Safari. Sorry.

Safari does not have access to local files (other than the Photos library), so the Choose File button on websites is limited to that option.

The iCab Mobile browser can 'probably' upload the file. You'll have to download the file into iCab's local files before trying the upload option. iCab's upload feature works with most web sites, but not all. The only way to tell is to give it a try, or find someone else to try it for you.

Most reactions

Latest posts