What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pdf printer

emoreira

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Though there are several pdf printer apps out there, both paid and free, no one seems to do what I need.
Navigating a web page with Safari, for example a homebanking page, if I want to print in a pdf file a transaction voucher, and upload it to my dropbox folder, for further use, or open it with Acrobat, the print icon in the web page opens a window in safari where printers are listed, and only searchs for AirPrinters, and not the installed pdf printer app.
Is there a way to implement this ?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've moved your thread to our Help Section where more members will view your thread and be better able to help you.

Good luck with your issue!

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If I understand your question right I think Printer Pro would help. From the banks web page if your viewing a PDF file you can tap on it once and it should show you a "open in feature" where you could select Printer Pro app if you have it and print the document. Printer Pro does have a free trial app to see if it will do what you want it to.

Most reactions