What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uploading a attachment need help

VR41541

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tying to upload a attachment in a email that is 26mb and it only loads to 10mb then stops. Any ideas?

holein10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VR41541 said:
Tying to upload a attachment in a email that is 26mb and it only loads to 10mb then stops. Any ideas?

Your ISP probably has a 10mb limit on the size of attachments that you can sen via email.

OP
VR41541

VR41541

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks but I tried on a different WIFI connection and I got to 19mb on a 26mb file.

Sonia ferdous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As far i know u can not attach a file of size more than 10MB in gmail, yahoo mail and in hotmail. So may be you need to try with the advanced email services instead of the free ones.

OP
VR41541

VR41541

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sonia ferdous said:
As far i know u can not attach a file of size more than 10MB in gmail, yahoo mail and in hotmail. So may be you need to try with the advanced email services instead of the free ones.

That is good to know as it was send from a gmail account. Thanks.

Most reactions