What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upload Video Longer than 15 Minutes To YouTube from Ipad3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rednels

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Youtube account allows me to upload videos that are longer than 15 minutes, but I can not figure out how to do this from the Ipad. I can not transer it to another computer because I am on the road.

How can I do this?

Thanks,
Eddie

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about this......(BTW, I haven't used this)......

The Archangel

Attachments

• image-3264705194.jpg
    image-3264705194.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 976

EsJay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rednels said:
My Youtube account allows me to upload videos that are longer than 15 minutes, but I can not figure out how to do this from the Ipad. I can not transer it to another computer because I am on the road.

How can I do this?

Thanks,
Eddie

First of all, what app are you even using to upload videos shorter than 15 minutes?? Does it compress the video (and lose quality)?

OP
R

Rednels

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using iMovie and the built in photo app. I am not compressing the video at all. It's in 1080.

OP
R

Rednels

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah thanks for that, I paid for the app and it will only post videos under 15 minutes.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rednels said:
Yeah thanks for that, I paid for the app and it will only post videos under 15 minutes.

If it doesn't say that in the description in the App Store then you should be able to get a refund.

The Archangel

OP
R

Rednels

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im assuming that the browser upload function on yourtube is flash because I can not get any browsers to work on the Ipad to upload to youtube. Does anyone know how to do a video longer than 15 minutes? I know I cant be the only one trying to do this.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This thread is closed. The rules allow for one bump after 48 hours. If no-one has replied it is likely no-one knows the answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts