What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upload Facebook Fan Page Profile Picture from iPad (Facebook app)

rubikfermill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help! I created a Facebook page (fan) and I'm only using iPad... But I can't upload a profile picture for the page through Facebook for iPad. I can submit photos but it goes in to the Wall Photos album. I tried to submit one but when I tap the wall photo, there's no option of making it as profile picture (only like and save). I tried using Safari but since iPad doesn't support flash player, there's no way I can import photos from iPad to a Facebook page. Is there an app for this? Thanks!

amitajay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ya, facing the same problem
Did u get any solution??

xXToxicxMistXx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You post it on your wall first and then you press the thing in the top right and it says maker file picture :)

sheils

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My problem that I'm having is that I would like to upload a photo to one of the fan pages but buttons are grayed. My photos are in my facebook album or ipad photo too. Is there a way of doing that?

Pandaa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you want to post photos to your facebook fan page using ipad/iphone...log in by facebook app, go to your fan page, go to "page edit" (right corner), then choose "your settings" and at least "always add coments on page as (page name)... Hope it helps ;)

budieryanto

iPF Noob
Reaction score
download photoLoader from app.store its very easy to upload but hav to pay for that app.

sheils

iPF Noob
Reaction score
budieryanto said:
download photoLoader from app.store its very easy to upload but hav to pay for that app.

Thanks. I guess what also I'm asking is there a way to post on fan page from albums you already have on fb?

Most reactions

Latest posts