What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Upload to Facebook group album

Kricke

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi,

does anyone know an iPad app to upload photos to a Facebook group album?
I already tried iFace and the iPhone Facebook app. But neither shows the group albums.

Thanks.

Knut

No1zeppelinfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did this the other day via Safari, Sure I did. If you cannot let me know and I'll see how I did it again and let you know. I tried via the Dacebook app but that wouldn't do it if i remember correctly?

OP
K

Kricke

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
This sounds interesting. How did you go about it?
When I try to do it - I go to my group, I click on photo etc. and when I should be able to select a photo from my hard drive then, of course it is grey, because the iPad has no hard drive.
Thanks.
Knut

No1zeppelinfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just checked and I did it in the "Friendly" app. In that app just press the down arrow next to friendly on the top left and upload photo and go from there.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There is an app called Photoloader for Facebook that may do what you want.

OP
K

Kricke

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Thanks, Photoloader is a very good advice.
Unfortunately it does upload to profil albums only, or at least I am not able to get it to upload to group albums.

But I think I will give it a thorough try again and use specific privacy settings to restrict access.

Thanks again.

Knut

No1zeppelinfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kricke said:
Thanks, Photoloader is a very good advice.
Unfortunately it does upload to profil albums only, or at least I am not able to get it to upload to group albums.

But I think I will give it a thorough try again and use specific privacy settings to restrict access.

Thanks again.

Knut

Snap speed definitely uploads to any album you want on Facebook. That's 100% for sure but the app is £3

OP
K

Kricke

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Thanks again.
When I upload with snapseed I can only choose between my personal albums, there is no way to select an album within a group. Or do I miss something here?

Knut

No1zeppelinfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kricke said:
Thanks again.
When I upload with snapseed I can only choose between my personal albums, there is no way to select an album within a group. Or do I miss something here?

Knut

What do you mean within a group, a group that your a member of? And not your own personal photo albums on Facebook. I don't you can anyway, you upload to your album and tag that group in a photo. I may be wrong?

Last edited:
OP
K

Kricke

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Exactly.
I created a secret group on Facebook and invited some friends to it. Then I created several photo albums within this group. And now, I want to upload photos to these albums. This is my challenge, with an iPad. With a PC, that's easy. Do you see what I mean?
But anyway, thanks for your help.

Knut

tolan10035

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone come up with a solution to this? There are a lot of good apps to upload and batch upload to your own page out there, but I haven't found one to upload to groups.

Most reactions

Latest posts