What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upgrading the Cement Factory: is it worth it?

charliechalk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I decided to focus lots of upgrade time on my Cement Factory as the discounts apply for the rest of my Modern War gaming. So each 1% reduction in upgrade and construction costs took probably on average 2 days to come through. Was it a complete waste of time to upgrade it five times (which I have done) as opposed to upgrading other money producing buildings that over a similar time period would now be producing much, much more money?

I suspect I've just answered my own question!

Anyone had a similar debate / done the same thing?

bigbob66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
charliechalk said:
A few weeks ago I decided to focus lots of upgrade time on my Cement Factory as the discounts apply for the rest of my Modern War gaming. So each 1% reduction in upgrade and construction costs took probably on average 2 days to come through. Was it a complete waste of time to upgrade it five times (which I have done) as opposed to upgrading other money producing buildings that over a similar time period would now be producing much, much more money?

I suspect I've just answered my own question!

Anyone had a similar debate / done the same thing?

It comes into play at higher levels, saved 4 mil on anniversary center

NicoParrado

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am level 28 on modern war about 1 week i bought the cement factory and i have seen many diferences in prices. I say that it is worthful to buy it.
The thing that i dont know if its better to upgrade money buildings to have More money to buy stuff or to upgrade the cement factory to have to Pay less for stuff i say its better to upgrade both and you will have lots of money to spend and youll become a better player.

Commander in chief Nation: China. Allies: 15

Most reactions

Latest posts